Hi, we’ve been using DHIS2 2.6 in development phase (without updating instance
for the 2-3 months).  Upon deployment updated to the newest release and having
some headache with 403 access denied response when trying to acquire token. At
first I thought it was our server setup, but it seems even
dhis2.play.org/dev/uaa/oauth/token <http://dhis2.play.org/dev/uaa/oauth/token>
is giving the same response, curl or postman.

A couple of things to note: There is a correct response when client id and or
secret are missing or are incorrect. But if they are correct we always getting
403 access denied, even if grant_type, password and or username are missing
(the body get’s completely ignored).

I can provide you server setup details, but it seems the problem is evident @
dhis2.play.org/dev/ <http://dhis2.play.org/dev/>

Older dhis.war we have works fine btw. If I was to have a stab in the dark, I
would aim for springframework.

By the way api works fine with basic auth, can even POST, PATCH etc..

Cheers,
Andrei @ Sustainable Solutions