Hi Derek and Vunda,

The script will run in case that we have the same organisation unit tree
between 2 intances (organisation unit id must be the same). So please sync
the organisation units tree (also data elements, categories, data sets....)
before running this script.
Please note that the script will take all the data from all org units
(which are descentdants of the root org unit), not only root org unit, so
you don't have to create a list of all org unit.

Cheers,
Dzung