From: Jason Pickering [mailto:jason.p.picker...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, 28 July 2017 12:21 PM
To: Edward Robinson <erobin...@projectbalance.com>
Cc: dhis2-users <dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net>
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Hazelcast instance not active

Hi Edward,

The security issues I am referring to are related to vulnerabilities in
component libraries of DHIS2, as you note. They have nothing to due with the
underlying operating system itself, so even if you move to Windows, you will
not be any safer, as the vulnerabilities exist in the DHIS2 software itself.

Perhaps moving your server prevented the attack from happening again?

Regardless, Hazelcast is no longer in use, so I think once you upgrade, that
problem should disappear.

Regards,
Jason

On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 12:16 PM, Edward Robinson