Aoa Sir ,

I have designed a Custom form in Data-Set For Data Entry module.
In That form i have added a functionality of dynamic Row (tr of table with
input fields) Generated.
(Using JavaScript )

As in Below Image :
The Issue I faced here is that new generated fields(inputs) can't work as a
default function of Saving Data-elements Values into DB.
 As it is in first row (tr), fields are green . But in second row(tr),
inputs are not work the functionality of auto save and get Green.

 (These fields are generated on run time by clicking Add Button )
Hope so From image you better understand my problem.

Kindly guide me how to save dynamic row generated( input fields) in Data
Entry form.

[image: Inline image 1]