From: Dhis2-users
[mailto:dhis2-users-bounces+erobinson=projectbalance....@lists.launchpad.net]
On Behalf Of Jason Phillips
Sent: Monday, 07 August 2017 11:57 AM
To: Morten Olav Hansen <mor...@dhis2.org>
Cc: DHIS 2 Users list <dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net>
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] OAuth & Single-Sign-on / CAS with DHIS2

Hi Morten,

Thanks for your reply.

We did consider LDAP – and it’s certainly still on the table – but were
definitely, based on your response, heading in the wrong direction; I have been
investigating a number of OpenID server entities instead, so I am grateful for
your advice.
We’ll experiment with LDAP instead, and see where we wind up!  One day soon, we
hope to begin documenting and sharing with the community all our “solutions”,
so will eventually revert with our end-game…

Kind Regards,
Jason Phillips
[hisp]
Information Systems / Infrastructure
Health Information Systems Program
This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at
http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer.  Please read the disclaimer
before opening any attachment or taking any other action in terms of this
electronic transmission.  If you cannot access the disclaimer, kindly send an
email to disclai...@hisp.org<mailto:disclai...@hisp.org> and a copy will be
provided to you. By replying to this e-mail or opening any attachment you agree
to be bound by the provisions of the disclaimer.