Yes, it sounds like the same thing.

This has come up many times as a feature request I think and sounds similar
to this

https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/DHIS2-1677

Its currently not possible, but you can have a look at the work from HISP
Tanzania which may make this possible at least in the front-end

https://play.dhis2.org/appstore/app/dXX2Fk6jwCX

Regards,
Jason