Hi all,

Looking for input on the tracker function. We are registering participants in
community events using the android app in the field. Here are my questions
about tracker:

  *   Why might a field for coordinates show up in the stages, but not in the
main program enrollment screen if I have checked “yes” to capturing
coordinates? (But the coordinates field DOES show up in tracker capture using a
computer, just not on the app)
  *   What is the rationale for certain characteristics being attributes vs.
data elements? If I want to be able to visualize all the data - total number
enrolled, where, characteristics, stages - which should be attributes of the
tracked entity and which should be data elements?
  *   In general I am having trouble visualizing tracked data - I made program
indicators for certain elements, is that the best way to visualize tracker
data? Tracker data elements are not even showing up in the data visualizer.

Another question is when I initially access the visualizer or pivot tables (as
the admin), an error screen will pop up saying “No organization unit levels
found” - any thoughts on what this means? I’m still able to see all my org
units…

Thanks in advance for your help!

~Natalie T