Greetings all,
In Zambia we are investigating the possibility of having sub instances of
tracker capture that feed into a main instance, but we want to avoid the
issue of duplicate UIDs coming from the sub instances. We were hoping to
add a prefix onto the automatic UID generation - such as NG#######, where
the prefix "NG" remains consistent and the numbers are automatically
generated. We've experimented with the UID options and the system does not
accept this pattern. Has anyone successfully done this before or have any
ideas as to how to do this?
Thanks,
*Aimee Edmondo, MPH* | Informatics Associate
aedmo...@akros.com <acmar...@akros.com> | +260.976.076524