Dear All

I was wondering whether anyone could assist me.

I am looking to create a unidirectional relationship in tracker capture.
For our example, I am looking to have a suspect animal linked to a specific
patient that is being treated. Therefore, the health professional treating
the patient can determine the necessary treatment based on the outcome of
the investigation into the animal. However, we do not want the people
working in the veterinary sector (those dealing with the animal) to be able
to see the confidential human patient information.

Is there a way to link two programmes without having a relationship? Or
alternatively, is there a way to have a unidirectional relationship?

I understand that automated notifications could be a simple remedy to this,
but this would remove the appealing 'automation' of the system, as one
would need a data capturer in both the clinic and at the vet offices to
capture and record the information from the notifications and match that to
the relevant case.

Any assistance or advice would be appreciated.

Kind regards,
Terence

Terence Scott

Global Alliance for Rabies Control (GARC)
Pan-African Rabies Control Network (PARACON) Steering Committee
terence.sc...@rabiesalliance.org
https://paracon.rabiesalliance.org
Skype: tpscott1987