Hi all,

Is it possible to color code or label tracked entities in GIS? I am using
tracker to map community structures (schools, product distribution points,
CBOs, etc).

Could I set up a legend set to have the different types of structures show up
in different colors on the map, based on the option set – so schools in green,
distribution points in blue, for example. I can only find a way to make a
continuous legend, rather than colors/icons associated with categorical options.

Could I, in addition, have a certain data element (the name of the structure)
show up as a label on the map?

Grateful for any help!

~Natalie