Hi,

Does anyone know how to display data elements from a program stage on the front
page of the tracker app? I can only see attributes from enrollment.

Also, is there a way to export a list of tracker registrations WITH the program
stage data?

Also 😊 is there a way to modify the data (for example if you need to change one
data element value for a lot of registrations and don’t want to click into a
program stage for every registration) and then re-import in a way that updates
the registrations without duplicating? (I am guessing no)

Thank you!
~Natalie