I've upgraded to version 28 and I am facing to this error:
When a user wants to save a chart, he gets the 409 conflict error. When
regarding on the console I found the following error:
3. message:"Invalid reference [GROUPID] (UserGroup) on object chartName
[CHARTID] (Chart) for association `userGroupAccesses`."
The user has all the authorities except the ALL authority.
The dashboard and its items are shared with the userGroup.
The user is member on the userGroup.
The server log says however, the updated was done
* INFO 2018-04-09 10:25:03,466 (username) Import:Start
* INFO 2018-04-09 10:25:03,550 ( username ) Import:Preheat[REFERENCE] took
0.08 seconds (DefaultPreheatService.java [ajp-bio-8010-exec-13])
* INFO 2018-04-09 10:25:03,579 ( username ) Import:Validation took 0.00
seconds (DefaultObjectBundleValidationService.java [ajp-bio-8010-exec-13])
* INFO 2018-04-09 10:25:03,579 ( username ) Import:Done took 0.11 seconds
Do you have any idea/suggestion ?
Thank you so much !
Ramón Jiménez Pomareta
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp