Hi there Sakibou!
You are correct. When permanently referring a patient, this will update the
enrolling orgunit of the current enrollment. Each enrollment can only be
counted in one orgunit, and your enrollment program indicator would now
consider this enrollment part of facility B.
There is however some points to mention:
- All events that occurred in facility A will stay there. So any event program
indicator would evaluate events as part of their orgiginal org unit.
- All previous enrollments will remain unchanged. Only the active enrollment at
the time of the referral will be updated.

Markus