Hi Amadou,

If the program rules have been applied on a data element with an option
set, try to use the Codes of the options in your expressions instead of
Names or vice-versa. This happened to me as well after updating to version
0.5.8 until I switched from using names to codes.

Hope this helps

On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 5:31 PM Amadou Fall <amadoung...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I hope you are doing well.
> Since i updated my apps DHIS 2 Tracker capture to the *0.5.8 version,* my
> program rules are not working.
> I was wondering if anyone is having the same issue.
>
> By the way, when i go back to latest versions  trough *.apk* the program
> rules start working again.
>
> Thanks,
> Amadou
>

> *( 77-212-85-67)*

*Nguza J. Yikona*
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
Master of Information and Communication Technology student
Email: nguzajyikona....@gmail.com
Call/SMS/WhatsApp: +260979050092
skype: nguzajy
LinkedIn: nguza-yikona-njy <http://www.linkedin.com/in/nguza-yikona-njy>