On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 1:30 PM, Andrey Repin <anrdae...@freemail.ru> wrote:
> Greetings, Alejandro Imass!
>
>> On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 4:33 AM, Tveritinov, Alexey
>> <alexey.tveriti...@sap.com> wrote:
>>> Hello all.
>>>
>>> Is there an XSD describing DIA file format ?
>>>

>> Excellent question. I don't know of one and would probably be hard to
>> manage because of the different modules (UML, IDEF0, Flochart,etc.)
>
> You're confusing structure with functionality.
> XML Schema describing the document structure, not document contents.
> UML, and whatever else, is part of the same structure.

Hi Andrey,

I phrased it wrong. The structure is actually pretty basic but depends
so much on the type of object (UML, etc.) that a schema would be of
little use to extract or transform to anything useful without knowing
how the module implements the structure. That's what I was referring
to, not that an XSD itself would be hard to manage.

--
Alejandro Imass