By definition a transparent background makes no sense - you would never
know it is transparent because it is behind everything else - so I probably
don't under stand what you are after.

There is nothing in the current version of Dia that has transparency - I
think it is coming and me be part of the unreleased stuff.

On occasions when I wanted something to be transparent in front of another
- I have used Inkscape to create it and sometimes GIMP, than made an image
of it and placed into DIA as a image.  You can expand and contract that
image and layer it to be behind whatever else you are diagramming.

On Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 5:26 AM, Vedran Vucic <vedran.vu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I found how can I change color of DIA diagram background. But,  how to
> make it transparent?
>

> Best wishes,
>
> VV

*Dalai Lama *