Hi,

*1- Registering*

I have a sent the *[support-requests:#126] <https://sourceforge.net/p/dia-installer/support-requests/126/>
*

because the question to open an account

<This is "The GNOME ... wiki, fill in the blank (the answer is at the bottom of the page)">

Seems understandable to anybody.

So I am not registered while I have spend a lot of time.

*2- Menu : I could not find anyway to add icons to menu bar, is it not a feature ?*

I have not found any "menu bar icons" into the help nor into parameters.

*3- I had to refresh very often the draw but access to redraw is difficult. *

This needs currently to open the menu "display" and reach each time with the pointer the last option "refresh"

This icon should be useful into the "menu bar"

*4- Bug ? A "Bézier" which is around several elements (set into the lowest layer) reappear most of time quite on top* and a redraw is necessary each time an element which is visible inside this curve (not same layer and hight into layer stack) the curve (colored) jumps quite on top

*5- Is it planned in development the "transparency of elements"* like curves (which generally shows not formal groups)

*6- Search for adapt magnetism of junction points *: I currently works on a document (840 x 600 mm) reduced for a 17" screen. The handles to link arrows are perfectly visible but it is very difficult to attach the links lines to the handles without a zoom (which is graphically not necessary). It seems a magnetism adaptation (parameter) that I, may be, don't manage well.

*7- I try to write a comment with a different font (light) under a label of a box : do this feature exist ?*

If not : how to workaround

Note : I promise that in the future I will send separate questions.

Best regards

Trebly