On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 8:01 AM <dia-list-requ...@gnome.org> wrote:

> Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 22:55:20 -0400
> From: <josham...@gmail.com>
> Subject: Software accessibility
>
> I am currently enrolled in a Java programming course at my university, and
> as a student who is blind, I am enquiring if your software is accessible to
> screen readers; preferably, JAWS. I am having to create, and read Uml class
> diagrams and I am very interested in finding software that work with my
> unique situation. Any help that you can provide will be greatly
> appreciated.

umldesigner.org claims to be able to import UML 2.5 from text files. But, I
don't know what screen readers it supports.

Alternately, graphviz.org <https://www.graphviz.org/> reads easy to learn
textual instructions and produces output in several formats, including SVG
and many others. Perhaps your output device can directly interpret one of
the output formats Graphviz can produce.