On Mon, 05 Feb 2001, Kervin Pierre wrote:

> Strange this should come up, I spent some time this weekend looking into
> the feasibility of reverse engineering VSD, at least to view the preview
> diagrams and simple diagrams.
>
> I'm a network manager so I need visio compatibility, thus Visio is the
> one program that forces me to keep a windows machine around.
>
> If anyone feels like this would be a cool project or have any good info
> drop me a line

The project is good, and there's a $3000 award at
<URL:http://visar.csustan.edu/bazaar/bazaar_catoffers.html#graphics>
(Apparently, somebody added a $1000 extra.).

Finding good info on it is more difficult.  A casual Google search didn't
show anything, but I'm sure somebody have worked on it already.  If you
have some reverse engineering tools it would be easier:)

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause) | Hårdgrim of Numenor
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I    | Retainer of Sir Kegg