Le mar, mai 01, 2001, à 09:46:35 +0200, Hans Breuer a écrit:
> when trying to see the whole Diagram you probably hit Ctrl-a.
> If some of the objects "think" that they are rather huge this
> will not work properly.
>
> The bug is - with recent Cvs compiled for win32 - visible with
> at least the EML-demo file.

One other reason is with shapes; currently (temporary "fix" against angle
problems), they use paranoid bounding box paddings. I've reported a bug
against myself to fix in priority once .87 is out (doing this properly
requires some reorganisation, a bit too extensive for a feature freeze).

I haven't looked at the EML objects for their use of ConnectionBBExtras yet.

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.