Cyril ZEKSER wrote:
> I've made an UML diagram, with classes and hierarchy ! When I open it,
> the connector aren't connected correctly (as I saved them) , as shown
> in the sample below :
>
> [Image]

Hmmm... do you mean that the lines aren't connected at the "blue cross"
location, as they probably should? Otherwise they seem nicely lined-up.

If so, I think I have observed a similar erraneous behavior when working
with a diagram on multiple computers having different screen resolution
(and also Win32<->Linux). In my case however, the lines' end points just
end up far away from the element it's connected to, and they look like
they're not connected at all (but they are!). This is only initially
after opening the file -- as soon as I move the element around, the
line pops into place again. Annoying...

Does your diagram behave similarly?
If so, it's probably the same bug...

> Any clue ???

I thought I could find some time to enjoy myself hunting this bug down
some day, but never did. Though my theory is that Dia saves the pixel
location of the line's end-point along with it, and uses that when it
reopens the file (kind of an optimization?) -- instead of recalculating
the position of it's end-point as it maybe should have... (If the
resolution [or font] changes, the pixel location will as well...)

Just a thought...

-+-Ben-+-