On Fri, 11 May 2001, Richard Sharpe wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to be able to define an object made up of different types of
> line segments (beziers, straight, curved, etc) ...
>
> Then it would be nice to have that object available as something I could
> add anywhere, rescale it, etc. I don't want to have to write a progam for
> it.
>
> I would also like to fill the object ...

Use the Beziergon, and use the middle menu to make the midpoints Cusp
controls.  That will give you the straight lines.  It won't quite give you
curved lines, but you can get pretty close.  There is no way to define a
filled multi-line object the way you describe, as fill is implemented with
filled boxes, ellipses, and beziers rather than a fill-in.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause) | Hårdgrim of Numenor
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I    | Retainer of Sir Kegg