James Henstridge wrote:

> I have uploaded a dia-0.88 tarball that will be available at the following
> location once ftp.gnome.org syncs up:
>   ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/sources/dia/dia-0.88.tar.{gz,bz2}
>
> This one has some more xfig fixes from Lars, and hopefully fixes all the
> build problems reported.
[...]
> * updates to the python plugin and now distribute it with dia (--with-python)

I didn't test this tarball, but do these fixes also apply to the CVS
head?

The reason I ask is that I just did an update from CVS, and tryed to do
an 'autogen.sh' again, and I basically get the same problems related to
the PYTHON stuff that so many others have reported lately (including the
missing AM_PATH_PYTHON_JH).

I didn't try to fix this or recover from the errors in any way, since
I'm too busy with other tasks at the moment (like you James, I
presume...). I just identified the problem still seemed to be present.

Regards,
        -+-Ben-+-