Le lun, mai 14, 2001, à 11:17:50 +0200, Hans Breuer a écrit:

> >Some little problems w.r.t WMF export and SADT arrows (draw an arrow with
> >four segments, so that it more or less has a rectangle shape (with rounded
> >corners). Export into WMF. Import into word. Some arcs won't be correctly
> >computed (saw that in the few dozen seconds I had to check, at work. Will do
> >further characterisation, if needed).
> >
> Are these new problems? Patches are accepted :-)

I can't compile on Win32 (lack of tools), therefore I can't patch.... so I
basically can just give whatever details a lambda user can give, with
perhaps better taking into account what a developer needs.
Arcs are a bitch to get right; at least they've caused me some difficulties
when I added support for them in the DXF import.

> >does one use the translations with a gtk-win32 program ? I think I've tried
> >LC_ALL and LANG, but this didn't work (will check better tomorrow).
> >
> IMO the 'normal' way, but there is no localized version of Dia for win32
> (that I know of) because I see no need to spend my spare time on
> using/providing translations which mostly are less useful than the original
> anyway. Again: patches accepted.

The problem is: some people *do* use translated software, and will *not* use
it untranslated. We've already got the translations (mostly) done for the
X/Gtk version ; I was just wondering whether the win32 implementation of gtk
(and friends) provided gettext as well. In which case, I didn't see how to
activate and make use of it (this is probably really trivial if gettext has
been indeed ported to win32).

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.