Hi,

> I would appreciate if somone can include it in the FAQ that dir name is
> "case sensitive."

This is done now, it'll take the next cron job to have it visible on the web
site, though.

> And the test of for first few boxes on the above tabs disappears.
> I'm running Dia v0.88 on Win 98. I didn't have GTK+ , because I don't use
> and have Gimp, so I down loaded the libraries but when I include them ,
> this problem goes away but then another arises. Now when I start, I get an
> error massage about the wmf.dll saying,

How did you install the 0.88 version? If you're installing it with the
installer, there's no need to extra packages. EVERYTHING is included with the
installer (you can switch some components off during installation, but I don't
recommend it). If you're installing dia 0.88 with the installer and then
alter this install with files from Hans' page, you're mixing the 0.88 version
with the 0.86. I'm sure this will cause some instability. Hans page isn't
updated for the 0.88 release yet.

James, Hans and the rest: Once again, I think that we should get 0,88 out
officially on our web pages, etc.

Steffen