I've just committed the conversion of the last RenderObjects into shapes.

I'd really like to hear feedback from people actively using the Sybase
and/or Network sheets, and able to try them using the CVS build.

Normally, the conversions should look the same, but most importantly, they
must connect the same. There should be no funny movements of connections
when you click on objects reloaded from older files.

I've not yet removed the older objects or their infrastructure
(render_store.[ch] and render_object.[ch]), but if no one objects and there
are no loud screams (like because the newer versions aren't able to reload
older diagrams), I'm going to put that code to rest in the next few weeks.
For the moment, it's already out of the build.

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.