GOOD DAY DEAR,

Please let this mail not get to you as a surprised, it is in my sincere search for
help that I decided to contact you.My name is Mr. JOHN SAVIMBI , I am the the son to
late  KURUMAH SAVIMBI, the then leader of the unita rebels in  Angola,
 who was killed by the
Angolan Government troops on Saturday, 23/02/2002 in Angola. Before my Father died,
he gave me a certificate of deposit which he used in  depositing the sum of
US$15.5Million, in a security company EUROPE  Presently,
the Government has placed us under house arrest and has cut all telephone lines to our
house
 making it impossible for us to
have telephone contact with the outside world. But I managed to gain access to
internet in order to make contact with you,
to seek your assistance of helping us go to the security company and withdraw out the
funds in their custody in EUROPE
.You are to receive the deposit on our behalf and assist us invest the fund in any
profitable business venture.
I decided to take this decision in consideration of the security situation in Angola
now, I have considered it unsafe to remain here and now want to move my family out
immediately into your county, to prevent the present  government
 from discovering this Deposit, as this is the only thing that my late husband left
for us.

>From the information my late Father revealed to me before his date, this money was
>packed sealed Trunk Box and was declared to the Security Company as a family
>treasures, as such, the Security Company does not know that the trunk box Contains
>money. Please should our problem touch your heart, do not hesitate to email me, to
>enable me give you
more details about this and please be rest assured that this transaction is 100% risk
free, all I need is your sincerity and understanding to invest the money on our
behalf, I have resolved to give you 15% of the total amount for your  involvement,
including 15% from all the proceeds which
this funds will generate from investment in future.

 Please promise me that you shall not use the advantage of our situation to cheat us
out of our only means of survival and please keep this information very secret. Like I
said, we have planned to move to a nearby country and will have more access to you but
for now, you should reach me through email.

Sincere regards,
Mr. JOHN SAVIMBI

NB: please I want you to take a look of this site and
see every detail about my country and my Father's death.
www.ananova.com/news/?keywords=Angola

Responder a