Hi everyone,

I just wanted to post a reminder that today is Stop
Cyberbullying Day, and we're mobilizing a global
conversation about the various forms of online
harassment and what we can do to combat them. Hundreds
of bloggers have posted on the subject already, and I
expect there will be many more over the course of the
day.

How can you participate? Here are a few suggestions.

- Post something online. Whether you want to blog,
vlog or podcast about it, we encourage you to
contribute something to the discussion today. It can
be a personal story about cyberbullying, a collection
of resources, advice you want to share - whatever you
want. Then be sure to tag it "stopcyberbullying" so we
can aggregate it.

- Have an offline conversation with someone about it.
Talk with your families, your colleagues, your
students, your neighbors - we could all benefit from a
frank discussion about online harassment.

- Participate in the Stop Cyberbullying social network
(http://stopcyberbullying.ning.com) Since there's no
way we can do justice to the issue in one day, we've
set up this online community where people can share
resources and talk. There's a growing number of videos
and other resources related to cyberbullying, along
with a feed of everything that's been tagged
"stopcyberbullying."

- Learn more about the issue. You can learn more by
participating in the social network, or you can visit
resources like www.cyberbullying.org,
www.stopcyberbullying.org, www.ncsriu.org and
bullying.org, just to name a few.

- Follow the feed. As more people contribute their own
content and tag it, the number of resources will grow.
You can subscribe to the feed or follow it on Twitter:

http://app.feeddigest.com/digest3/RBPBKDZEIH.rss
http://twitter.com/nocyberbullies

So please join me and countless other members of the
online community as we join together and find ways to
combat online harassment in all of its forms.

thanks,
andy