Dear Digital Divide Network Colleagues,

The Ethos Roundtable (of which I am a co-convener) is hosting a
presentation on the One Laptop Per Child project on May 15th.

More details can be found here:

"One Laptop Per Child: How is this going to work?"
<http://blog.deborah.elizabeth.finn.com/blog/_archives/2007/5/6/2928278.html>

As you will see from my blog article, I'm collecting questions about
the project from members of the nonprofit technology community, which
I will then bring to the Ethos Roundtable discussion.  You are welcome
to add your questions by posting them as comments to the blog article.

Many thanks and best regards from Deborah

P.S.  If you'd like to know more about the Ethos Roundtable, please go
to <http://ethosroundtable.blogspot.com/>.

Deborah Elizabeth Finn
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]