**Apologies for cross-posting; please share**

Janet Salmons, PhD and Lynn Wilson, PhD are offering a webinar: Crossing a
Line: An Interdisciplinary Conversation about Working Across Disciplines on
August 23 at 11-1 am EST, on Trainerspod.

What happens when partnerships, teams and projects require us to work with
people who come from disciplines different from our own? How can we make it
a success? This interactive webinar will provide an opportunity to explore
interdisciplinarity in theory and practice.  We will present a new model and
draw from a wealth of scholarly and practical experience. We both have PhDs
in interdisciplinary studies and work in and across disciplines including
education and training, business and leadership, the arts, environmental
science, government and the social sector. We will discuss our current
inter-disciplinary project as editors of  the forthcoming book, A Handbook
of Research on Electronic Collaboration and Organizational Synergy
http://www.vision2lead.com/html/esynergy.html).

Please see information on the website: http://www.trainerspod.com/info/; the
webinar is free but registration is necessary. Register here:
http://www.trainerspod.com/register.

Come and join in the conversation!  Pass the word to anyone who might be
interested in this live (and lively) discussion!

All the best,
Janet and Lynn

Mark your calendar for future webinars:
September 20: Conflict in Collaboration: From Getting Along to Getting
things Accomplished
October 11: How did WE work? Assessing Collaborative Projects in the
Classroom or the Workplace

Janet Salmons Ph.D.
VISION2LEAD, INC.
http://www.vision2lead.com