The World Information Society Report of May 16, 2007, exclaimed that
mobile telephony holds the greatest potential to bridge the digital
divide.

Answer me this. Is it not only logical that the advertising-supported free
mobile phone service platform be utilized to decrease the digital divide?

Before you respond to that question, please be aware that the Digital
Divide is a chameleon. It is frequently changing it's appearance and is
located everywhere!

The free ad-based mobile phone service platform shall become a pillar in
the infrastructure of the bridge that crossed the digital divide

As a Bryn Mawr College student, I am a social activist campaigning for the
use of the ad-supported free cell phone platform to be used as a tool to
decrease the digital divide.

-Shannon

--
** Shannon McPherson **