Hello all -

 The International Journal of Computing and ICT Research (IJCIR) -
http://www.ijcir.org/    is seeking   new and repeat authors  to submit
their work to the journal.

The journal's focus is to highlight new research developments, experiences
and best practices in the use of information communications technology (ICT)
in development.  IJCIR  publishes  papers in computer science, software
engineering, information systems, data communications and computer networks,
ICT for sustainable development, and other related areas.  For more detailed
topics and submission please see: http://www.ijcir.org.

. Please consider  both submitting a manuscript and subscribing to the
journal.

--
Dr. Joseph Migga Kizza
Editor-in-Chief

Professor
Director, Center of Information Security and Assurance
A National Center of  Academic Excellence in Information Assurance
Education.  <blocked::http://www.utc.edu/cisa/> http://www.utc.edu/cisa/
College of Engineering and Computer Science
The University of Tennessee-Chattanooga
Chattanooga, Tennessee, 37403
Tel: 1-423-425-4043; Fax: 1-423-425-5442
 <blocked::http://www.utc.edu/~jkizza/> http://www.utc.edu/~jkizza/