HI Yvonne,

Thanks for sharing this news.  It's great that you have been able to
solicit the activity and project work among teachers around the world.

It's gratifying that 5-6 of these schools are part of the iEARN global
network.  We will highlight their participation in the Doors to
Diplomacy competition.

Regards,

Ed

Ed Gragert - Join us in Morocco in July 2009 http://www.iearn2009.ma/
iEARN--Celebrating 21 years of 21st Century Skill-Building
Look what's happening in Chicago:
     http://tinyurl.com/CPS-intl-collaboration