Audrey Borus wrote:

> Taran-- bravo. Well put. There is a raging debate in higher ed too
> about accepting any web content. It's foolish IMHO. As as come up over
> and over again--good research requires a variety of sources.

Thank you. Comments for and against the Wikipedia caused me to write
this, which I think is actually better:

Standing On The Shoulders of Giants:
http://www.worldchanging.com/archives/001293.html#more

--
Taran Rampersad

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.linuxgazette.com
http://www.a42.com
http://www.worldchanging.com
http://www.knowprose.com
http://www.easylum.net

" It requires greater courage to preserve inner freedom, to move on in one's inward
journey into new realms, than to stand defiantly for outer freedom."— Rollo May