Dear Friends,

I am so sorry to hear of the disastrous quake in South East Asia -- and
for your loss. It is incomprehensible. There are no words that I can
offer that will make things better. And, email seems so impersonal. But,
please let your families know that there will be thoughts and prayers
reaching out to you all from San Diego, California.

-Yvonne

Yvonne Marie Andrés, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Global SchoolNet Foundation, San Diego, California
Phone: (760) 635-0001 Fax: (760)635-0003

www.globalschoolnet.org
      Collaborate, communicate & celebrate learning!