We are a non profit global leader in the provision of distance learning
services--we are looking for a strongly motivated graduate student
(preferably in the IT/business marketing/education field) who is committed
to furthering the mission of expanding educational opportunities globally.

The Director of K-12 Digital Divide marketing  will involve identifying  the
IT literacy gaps in disadvantaged schools and school districts and
communicating about Cyberlearning's high quality low cost courses. We are
looking for self starters, creative and talented individuals who want to
grow with an organization with ambitious plans to make a difference both in
the US and abroad.

We are located in Northern Virginia. The position can be full or part time.
Please send resume and an expression of interest via email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] as soon as possible and at least by February
10th.

Thanks
Laurence Peters

Dr Laurence C Peters
Vice President for Education
Cyberlearning, Quality Education for All
National Education Foundation
4926 C Eisenhower Avenue
Alexandria, VA 22304
703)823 9999