Early last summer, I was allowed to conduct workshops in Jordan for science
teachers. At the time I thought that they were going to come to the US to learn
and be a part of the supercomputing conference . I had wonderful resources
for them, but there is one teacher who has been constantly emailing and asking
me questions. Of course his dream is to come to America and study more
Chemistry.

I only went to a small HCBU and have no idea how it is to connect him, with
someone who can really help him. I don't know the system. Can someone help me
help this teacher increase his schooling.

Thanks

Bonnie Bracey