Hi Andy,
As one who for the most part remains on the sidelines, I congratulate you and
DDN for nurturing this forum. Installing large satellite antennas in central
America, the Carribbean and in Nigeria (early 80's throuhg the early 90's) I
made many longtime friendships and maintain contacts to this day.
Jim Vines [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Andy Carvin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi everyone

Exciting news - DDN reached 7000 members this morning. Our 7000th member
hails from Ethiopia, which is emblematic of DDN's increasingly
international nature. Currently just over 50% of members are from
outside the US, representing 117 countries.

Thanks to everyone who's been spreading the word about DDN - we couldn't
have grown so fast without you. And for those of you new to the group,
welcome!

thanks,
ac

--