Dear Martha,
  I don't know if there are countries in Latin America
using the internet "specifically" to fight corruption.
  The idea is to make information on government
projects (acquisitions, aid destiny, etc.) generally
available to the public so that people can see for
themselves where the money is going. In other words,
greater transparency to prevent corruption.
  I would be interested also in the replies you get to
see what means are being used to fight corruption.
  In the case of Honduras, I would like to invite you
to visit www.gob.hn which is the main government
portal. From here you can access alot of information
on government expenditures, destination of funds,
poverty relief funds, etc. If you want further
assistance contact me directly at my e-mail.
  Truly,
  Jorge Gallardo Rius
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]