I used to write test software for navigation systems on things that need
navigation systems as well... and, actually, Hummers with Snorkels would
work on the ground as well, and there are some equipped with TCP/IP
which are actually built to propagate wireless networks as well.

That they have the SEAL teams out says a LOT. A few zodiacs might do
better than TCP/IP in some areas.

--
Taran Rampersad
Presently in: Georgetown, Guyana