Hello Taran,

Good to lear another thing from you ... The Alert
Retrieval Cache concept. I have been away from telco
too long. It is new to me.

But can this be set up in advance? What I mean is can
it be something just like 911 for example. It is there
and every knows it. When it is emergency they just
dial that number. In this case SMS the number.

Therefore can ARC be set up (for example SMS 767) by
all service providers such as SBC, AT&T in their
databases? To me it is always too late to do such a
thing when disaster strikes. It has to be organized
and managed in PERMANENT way where the pubic know
about it without having to be told or force to use
"threaten to throw them out of SuperDom". :-(

Thanks
Cindy