Consider also journals dealing with multilingual computing and localization.
Generally these are or began as trade journals and not academic ones, but they
do sometimes treat issues relevant to digital divide work in international
development contexts. For example:

Localisation Focus (quarterly of the Localisation Research Centre, University of
Limerick)
http://www.localisation.ie/publications/locfocus/

MultiLingual Computing (8x/yr.; "leading industry magazine for Web site
globalization, translation, international software development and language
technology")
http://www.multilingual.com/

ClientSide News ("eMagazine dedicated to the unique interests of the client side
of the localization, internationalization and globalization industry")
http://www.clientsidenews.com/

I hope we can see a lot more in the area of reporting and research on DD work in
multilingual and minority language settings, and use of localized content,
applications, and cutting-edge language technology in ICT4D.

Don Osborn
Bisharat.net