In a message dated 9/25/06 8:24:20 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

We have  4 people, in 4 separate locations who each have an audio-enabled
webcam  connected to a pc on a high speed internet connection.. We want
to be able  to video conference together simultaneously and we want to do
it for  free.
We know if we all had macs we could do it on iChat, but we don't all
have macs.
So, does anyone know of a service where the 4 of us could  have a video
conference gratis?
Thanks.
Jim  Lerman

Think that Andy Pincon might be helpful.  He's at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]) .   He has done a  lot of work promoting vide
conferencing
here in Illinois.

Don Samuelson