DDN Colleagues,

I am looking for good examples (ideally web pages) of mobile learning
("M-learning")  delivered through web-accessible PDAs or mobile
phones, ideally basic skills or English language learning, in
hospitals or long-term care facilities.  I know that doctors, and in
some cases nurses, use web-accessible PDAs for getting information
and entering data.  If you have examples of doctors or nurses taking
online courses using PDAs, using them  for just-in-time learning. or,
better still,  of entry-level staff doing M-learning, please let me
know. I am working on a project which will provide web-based basic
skills instruction to entry level hospital and nursing home
employees, and we are thinking of designing it so it is also
accessible from PDAs.  Your comments on that concept would also be
welcome.

Thanks.

David Rosen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]