Gregor Richards wrote:
[1] The Order of Urinals is the algorithm all men implicitly and subconsciously use upon entering a bathroom to determine which urinal to use.

Did you ever see the movie "The Cook, the Thief, His Wife and Her Lover" ? It was a terrible, awful movie, but there was one scene that I burst out laughing at. It was the scene in the bathroom. My date was perplexed, obviously not knowing the Code of the Urinal. They were situated in a circle in that bathroom, so you had no choice but to look at the other men using it.

I suppose a movie can't be all bad if it pried one good laugh out of me <g>.