On 28.03.2009 17:57, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
"Lars Ivar Igesund"<larsi...@igesund.net>  wrote in message

 The CSS and DDoc macro's are in SVN, I think most of what you mention can
 be
 fixed via that so feel free to suggest patches. A note on fonts; I think
 none are currently specified meaning that what you see are the browswer
 defaults.

The only font I have a problem with is the one used for the function
signature. It looks like some sort of typewriter font and definitely isn't
my browser's default. (Although I suppose it might be my default monospace
font and just looks weird when scaled up and bolded...In fact, glancing at
the HTML/CSS right now, I think that is the case.)

The test docs on the dil site look ok in my browser:

http://dil.googlecode.com/svn/doc/Tango_0.99.7/tango.text.xml.Document.html

Except for the font in the list box on the left side, which is a bit slow to read.

I'm on Windows using Firefox.