Steve Teale wrote:
Jacob Carlborg Wrote:

Steve Teale wrote:
Michel Fortin Wrote:

On 2009-04-19 15:19:24 -0400, Steve Teale <steve.te...@britseyeview.com> said:

This is incomplete at this point, but there's a working example. I have to break off now and do some building work. You can find documentation and a zip file (currently it is Windows only, DMD2.026, and Phobos) at http://www.britseyeview.com/dcat/.

It works with Apache2, and uses the AJP13 protocol like Tomcat.
Interesting. Just as I was thinking of creating a web app in D.

What's the license?

--
Michel Fortin
michel.for...@michelf.com

Hmm, forgot about that stuff, BSD maybe - suggest one please.

I suggest Boost or zlib/libpng.

I realize there are legal subtleties in all these licenses. In your view, why
is Boost better than BSD? Just curious.

Because with Boost you don't have to include the license when distributing a copy that is, as the license says, "machine-executable object code generated by a source language processor"