This is really cool, it's now really fun to develop from inside VisualStudio - basically everything just works! (Mago only seems to work sporadically but the VS debugger with a breakpoint at __d_assertm works fine).

There is only one small thing in VisualD itself; There is a .ddoc file added to the compiler command line manually as additional options in my projects. This file is deleted when a clean is invoked although it is no intermediate/output file. I think it is because it lies in the same directory in which the documentation is generated and the whole directory is cleared.

Thank you for sharing your excellent work!