Eric Poggel wrote:
> I hate to mention this in light of Adam's work, but Reddit is open
> source--why not run our own deployment of it for D?

I *really* dislike tree style interfaces. I find them incredibly
hard to navigate.

Of course, I'm fairly unlikely to use the web interface much
anyway (whether mine or someone else - I prefer my mail client
most the time), but still, it would be nice if it didn't suck.

Anyway, I did a little more work on my thing this morning:

http://arsdnet.net/d-web-site/nntp/thread-index?newsgroup=digitalmars.D

There's now [Tree] and [Linear] links on the right to view the

Any ideas on how to improve that? I copied a few basic elements
of reddit style sites, but I'm thinking that view works best
for very short messages.