On 2/18/11 9:48 AM, Daniel Gibson wrote:
Am 18.02.2011 16:41, schrieb Andrei Alexandrescu:
On 2/18/11 9:42 AM, dsimcha wrote:
== Quote from Andrei Alexandrescu (seewebsiteforem...@erdani.org)'s
article
On 2/18/11 4:00 AM, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
The fresh beta of universal linker UniLink has arrived, with exciting
new features.
Wow. If this works out, it is the closest thing in real life to
"Deux ex
machina". We were pretty much out of options.
Andrei

Let's say for the sake of discussion that UniLink does work. How close
does that
put us to having 64 support on Windows, too, if OptLink doesn't need
to be
translated/rewritten/whatever?

AFAIK the linker is the largest roadblock, but Walter should really
answer this question.

Andrei

I've got this message (and the other one from you in this thread) twice,
one sent to the poster you were replying to and one without an explicit
to, but both in this news group.
Was that intended?

Cheers,
- Daniel

Yes, it's a common mistake I make. Sorry.

Andrei